• April 13, 2024

What McDonald’s Employees Did To This Five Year Old Boy Will Make You See Red…

After a Canadian couple had confronted Mcdonald’s workers in Quebec on their rudeness when something horrifying happened.

The Canadian couple is demanding answers after McDonald’s refused to tell them what was in a milkshake that caused their young son’s tongue to burn.

Jon Hansen, Jennifer Cameron, and their four kids placed a takeout order at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Buckingham, Quebec. When their meal arrived, Hansen noted the fries appeared to have been “stomped on,” and when their small son, Pierce, took a drink of his milkshake, he immediately knew something was wrong.

Jon Hansen

On the Change.org petition, Hansen explains saying:

“When I attempted to place my order there was a great deal of laughter and talk going on with the McDonald’s staff, making it difficult to place my order. In fact I had to repeat my order three times. Jennifer, who although being English can speak French, heard them make fun of my ordering in English and speaking in French said to them, we can hear what you are saying. The McDonald’s staff went silent.

I then ordered 1 large milkshake, 2 small milkshakes, 2 ice creams and an order of fries.

We drove up to the first window to pay, and then after waiting approximately 5 to 8 minutes proceeded to collect our order from the second window. Upon opening the bag, we discovered that the fries were old and cold and asked for a replacement — which we received. The ice cream was also somewhat melted.”

Jon Hansen, Jennifer Cameron, and Pierce Hansen

As their son drank his Mcdonald’s milkshake and complained that his mouth was burning. The couple both took a sip of the boy’s milkshake, and it burned their mouths as well, and it had a taste of pine Sol.

Hansen added:

“Before we had left the restaurant’s parking lot, our 5-year-old son after drinking his shake said that it tasted funny. While the other two shakes tasted fine, when I took a sip of his shake it tasted what I described as being Pine-Sol. Almost immediately, my tongue started to burn.”

When Hansen went into the restaurant to tell the management that his son’s milkshake was burning his tongue, the manager refused to sample it for herself and said she didn’t know what it was.

Cameron eventually went inside the shop and ordered a fresh milkshake, which tasted great and proved that there wasn’t a problem with the milkshake maker. Cameron approached the manager about a bottle of blue liquid that he had just noticed next to the milkshake machine. When the manager didn’t answer right away, Hansen and Cameron quickly took their son to the hospital.

The parents called poison control while at the hospital as their small boy began to feel unwell. According to the couple, the boy’s exposure to the unknown drug has left him with long-term repercussions.

The company, however, ultimately concluded that a “small amount of store-related compound” was in the milkshake after battling with McDonald’s corporate offices to look into the event, but McDonald’s has so far refused to explain what it was, and the family feels the corporation has been obstructive. The parents are now requesting information from McDonald’s on the ingredient in the milkshake online since they think it was poisoned on purpose.

The current status, Hansen discusses the situation:

McDonald’s has finally admitted that there was a ‘small amount of store-related compound in the milkshake.’ He (being McDonald’s lawyer) indicated that he did not know what had been put in the shake as he says that he has not seen the report. He used the word ‘trace,’ ‘minimal’ to describe the amount which had been added. He maintained the position that McDonald’s would not release or allow us to read an internal document (the report). He indicated that now that an admission had been made that we should now be ready to negotiate especially as the amount was small.

Once again, McDonald’s just doesn’t seem to get it. We want to know what our young child ingested. Please help us to get the test results. There is no reason why a responsible corporation that professes to care about families should have withheld this information from us for close to one year.

So far, Hansen’s petition has garnered more than 28,000 signatures.

Sources: Taphaps, Change.org, freshnewses

 

The Daily Allegiant