• October 1, 2022

Sex Pervert Prince Andrew Has Been Hit With ANOTHER Lawsuit!

The past few years have been, to put it mildly, humiliating for sex pervert Prince Andrew, the man ninth in line to the British throne and reportedly the queen’s favorite boy.

The Duke of York’s long and apparently close friendship with late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was called into question ahead of the financier’s arrest in 2019. When Virginia Roberts Giuffre sued Maxwell in 2015, she said she’d been forced into sex with the prince on three separate occasions as a teen.

Giuffre has long been one of the most outspoken survivors to accuse Epstein and his cohort of sexual abuse. She said that Epstein and Maxwell forced her into sex with Andrew when she was 17 years old and the prince was 40.

However, the palace has always insisted that “Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.” Even there are photos of Epstein and Maxwell escalated while sunbathing with topless women on a yacht and witnesses who recall seeing Andrew at Epstein’s various homes and at “naked pool parties.”

Now, Prince Andrew is back in the spotlight after being mentioned in a civil lawsuit filed in the United Kingdom’s High Court by a Turkish millionaire seeking to recoup tens of millions of dollars entrusted to her former financial adviser.

More details of the story from BBC:

The High Court in London has heard claims that “substantial sums” from Nebehat Isbilen were paid to Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah.

The business adviser, Selman Turk, has rejected the allegations.

The complex court case involves claims brought by 77-year-old Mrs Isbilen that her business adviser Mr Turk misused her funds.

Court documents show that among the expenditure and investments being questioned were payments to Prince Andrew and Sarah, the Duchess of York.

According to the court papers, Mrs Isbilen claims Mr Turk advised her to make a “gift” of £750,000 to Prince Andrew, which it is claimed she was misled into thinking was for assistance with her passport.

This amount was transferred from her account on 15 November 2019.

“The representation that Mrs Isbilen needed to make a gift to the Duke of York in connection with her passport (or for any other purpose) was false,” says her legal team in their claim of dishonesty against Mr Turk.

The discovery of payments to Prince Andrew emerged after a court order allowed a search of Mr Turk’s financial dealings, as Mrs Isbilen’s lawyers tried to establish the whereabouts of her assets.

Court papers show that some of the lost money had been attributed by Mr Turk to professional costs and unsuccessful investments, but there were claims of significant amounts still to be explained.

The High Court had been told Mrs Isbilen needed help moving assets out of Turkey after her husband became a political prisoner, and that Mr Turk was trusted to help.

Jonathan Tickner, Mrs Isbilen’s lawyer, said she had been “the victim of serious fraud and financial wrongdoing”, and was determined to pursue her claim against all those involved.

Court documents show that Mr Turk has disputed the allegations and disagrees with her understanding of how her assets have been handled.

The report said it was not known what Andrew was told as an explanation for why the money was going into his personal account but it was said that there is some sort of relationship between Mr Turk and the Prince.

Mr. Turk had also been a winner of an award at the Pitch at the Palace business initiative, headed by Prince Andrew.

Sources: Trendingpolitics, Bbc, Theguardian

The Daily Allegiant